Istanbul Mini Stay
Welcome to Istanbul; Biggest city of Turkey, the bridge between Europe and Asia. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul
Day-2 ISTANBUL FULL DAY TRIP
Having our breakfast at our hotel, we start our trip with Hipodrome; was built by Roman Emperor Septimius Severius at the end of 2nd century. Blue Mosque; It was build by Sultan Ahmet the 1st on the square with the same name in Istanbul between 1609 and 1616. Santa Sophia Church; was originally built during the period of Emperor I. Konstantinos (324-337). Our tour continues with Topkapi Palace & Jewelry section, Imperial residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy section etc. End of tour you will visit Grand Covered Bazaar for shopping. Nearly 4000 shops selling carpets, antiques, leather, jewellery, gold and souvenir. Overnight at Istanbul. (B)
Day-3 ISTANBUL FULL DAY TRIP
After breakfast, our tour starting with Dolmabahçe Palace, last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4,5 tons chandelier. Then we are visiting theChurch St. Saviour in Chora very famous for its mosaics showing Virgin Mary's and Jesus Christ's life's. Overnight in Istanbul. (B)
Day-4 ISTANBUL - DEPARTURE
After breakfast transfer to Airport. End of the services. We wish you a pleasant and safe flight, back to home. (B)
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS
• Cancellation policy: No Refundable.
• There will be no refund for any unused portion of any program.
• Tour fees include all the entrance fees, transportation.
• Valley of Tourism (VOT) reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances;
• We kindly ask our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time; due to traffic difficulties pick ups may be delayed beyond our control.
• Guests must be at the pick up point on time, tours will proceed without waiting for the delayers;
• VOT disclaims any responsibilities and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited for reasons beyond our control.