Bodrum Mini Stay
Welcome to Bodrum; Meet our guide and transfer to the hotel by coach. A short briefing will be provided by our guide at the hotel in the afternoon. Evening at leisure. (B, D)
Visit to the Mausoleum the tomb of the King Mausoleums, which is one of the Seven Wonder of Ancient World, and the famous Bodrum Castle, built by Crusaders in the 15 century. In Bodrum Castle, we will visit the Underwater Archaeology Museum, which is one of the largest in the World, and then we will experience a wine tasting at one of the tower rooms where Crusaders used to drinks six century ago. (B,L,D)
Free Day. Optional gulet or private yacht charter in Bodrum. (B,L,D)
After breakfast transfer to Airport. End of the services.(B)
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS
• Cancellation policy: No Refundable.
• There will be no refund for any unused portion of any program.
• Tour fees include all the entrance fees, transportation.
• Valley of Tourism (VOT) reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances;
• We kindly ask our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time; due to traffic difficulties pick ups may be delayed beyond our control.
• Guests must be at the pick up point on time, tours will proceed without waiting for the delayers;
• VOT disclaims any responsibilities and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited for reasons beyond our control.